How do I update my contact information?
You may update your contact information through
SonisWeb or you may email your information to alumni affairs.

How do I request a transcript?
Download a copy of the
Transcript and Educational Records Request Form.

After you fill out the form, you can:

  • Fax it to 704-403-2077 and include credit card information to pay $5 for each request.
  • Bring it in person and $5 for each request to the Student Support Center (Office 133) at the College, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 5:15 p.m., Monday through Friday.
  • Mail the form and $5 for each request to:
    Cabarrus College of Health Sciences - Attn: Registrar's Office
    401 Medical Park Drive
    Concord, NC 28025